Vermont attorneys Chris McVeigh and Bill Skiff offer assertive legal representation and decades of experience with Vermont law. Let us assist you if you have been injured on the job, or if your injuries are work-related.
If you are an injured Vermont worker,
Burlington Law Firm McVeigh Skiff can secure a variety of workers’ compensation benefits for you including:
- Compensatory wages for time away from your job;
- Settlements for permanent or catastrophic injury;
- Payment of all work injury-related medical bills;
- Assistance with finding work if you can’t return to your old job;
- Vocational training if your injury prevents you from returning to the same field of work;
Get the Workers’ Compensation benefits you are entitled to under Vermont law. Combined, we have over 40 years of experience helping injured workers win their Vermont Workers’ Compensation claims – often despite uncooperative employers and hard-to-contact insurance companies.
Our attorneys provide personal service to each client and will come to your home or hospital room if needed.
Our Worker’s Compensation Services Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Workers’ Compensation claims;
- Work-related accidents and injuries;
- Construction and worksite accidents and injuries;
- Farm work accidents and injuries;
Our Vermont law firm does not charge a fee unless we collect money for you!
Contact us for a free consultation today.