Have you been hurt at work at a construction site?
If you have been injured during a construction job, there is a high probability that you are entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits under Vermont law.. If you have received any type of serious injury while working a construction job, McVeigh Skiff LLP can help you. Through our aggressive and caring legal representation, we will make sure you get the benefits that you deserve.
These benefits may include:
- Lost Wages
- Weekly wage benefits
- Payment of all medical bills
- Job retraining
- Settlement base on your disability
McVeigh Skiff provides assertive legal representation a variety of work injuries including:
- Construction injuries
- Electric injuries
- Scaffold injuries
- Construction equipment injuries
- Finding new work
- Vocational training if you can no longer physically perform your job duties.
- Our Burlington law firm does not charge a fee unless you recieve a settlement. Contact us for a free consultation today.